1. Cleanse and charge your crystals. The Full Moon has wonderful cleansing and charging powers. Unlike other methods of cleansing, laying your crystals in the light of the Full Moon also charges them with the Moon's energy. Lay your crystals out in an area where the light of the moon will shine upon them. Learn more about cleansing crystals and empowering them in my previous posts.
2. Draw Down the moon. Drawing Down the Moon is a ritual where you pull the energy of the Goddess or Moon into yourself. Everyone experiences this differently, but everyone agrees it is a powerful experience. Establishing a connection helps you recharge and cleanse and will increase spell potency.
3. Healing ritual or spell. The Full Moon is a time of healing, just like the New Moon. Conduct spells or rituals centered around healing yourself and others. Use your charged quartz crystals or Draw Down the Moon to assist your magical workings. Cleanse your hearth, home, and self of negativity and draw healing energies to you.
4. Divination. It should come as no surprise that this would be on the list. The Full Moon has always been associated with divination and fortune telling. Use the power of the moon to cast your runes or tarot or read tea leaves. Physic powers are increased during this time.
5. Dream magic and Astral Projection. Dreams are especially potent around the Full Moon due to the increase in physic power at this time of the month. Use Mugwort to increase your power and travel the dream world to solve problems, bring healing, or foretell the future. You can learn more about dream magic, how to stimulate dreams, and astral projection in my previous posts.
To learn more about the Full Moon and the other Moon Phases, please check out my Moon Magic Part 1: Moon Phases and Moon Magic Part 2: Monthly Magical Moons posts.
What do you plan to do this Full Moon? I'd love to hear in the comments below!